This highly specialised quality router kit contains twelve unique router pieces for use on rail and stile doors, picture or mirror frames, chair rails, crown mouldings or other decorative trims.
TCT tipped ensures strength and durability, these router pieces can also be re-sharpened.
They are all 1/2" inch shank and come with lubricated ball bearing guides.
These router bits are made by the same manufacturer that makes many of the U.S. brand-name bits and are the same quality as the very expensive "brand name" router bit sets. You will be surprised at their excellent quality.
Supplied in a labelled varnished wooden box to protect the router bits during transit
- Type : Router bit set
- Sub-Type : Router Bits
- Shank (drive) : 1/2" inch shank
- Straight 1 : 3/16" inch x 4.8 mm, 1/4" inch x 6.35 mm,
- Straight 2 : 1/2" inch x 12.7 mm, 3/4" inch x 19 mm
- Core box : 1/8 inch x 6.35 mm
- Flush trim : 1/2" inch x 12.7mm
- 45 Chamfer : 1-3/16" inch x 30mm
- Roman Ogee : 5/32" inch x R4 mm
- Cove : 1/2" inch x R12.7mm
- Dove tail : 1/2" inch x 12.7mm
- Mortising : 1/2" inch x 12.7mm
- 90 V groove : 3/8" inch x 9.5mm
- Panel pilot : 1/4" inch x 6.35mm
- Round over : 1-1/4" inch x 32mm
- Tips : TCT (Tungsten Carbide tipped
- Bearings : Lubricated ball bearing guides
- Storage : Labelled varnished wooden box
- Grade : Trade quality